EMERALD BEETLES Hypericum - cream mask for hands and feet 50 g
The handmade hand and foot cream will provide a large dose of nourishing ingredients that perfectly care for dry, damaged and vulnerable skin. It is a product created for hands that work hard in the kitchen, workshop or garden, as well as for those that need intensive care and gentle treatment. Not only does it perfectly protect the skin of the hands, but it also effectively cares for the feet, providing them with comprehensive care and regeneration. Forget about rough hands and dry feet – this cream will allow you to enjoy silky smooth and healthy-looking skin every day. Formulated to take care of your hands
|The quantity in the package||1 opak|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Shipping price||The Lack Of|
|The Availability Of||Few 3 opak|
|The bar code|
The cream moisturizes, deeply nourishes, tones and softens the skin of the hands and feet. It eliminates skin calluses and protects against the formation of new ones. It regenerates damaged skin on the hands. It reduces the tendency to dry cuticles and burrs around the nails. It protects the skin from adverse external factors. Itsmells elegant, fresh and herbal. In the fragrance she will notice bergamot with a few drops of cypress and a drop of rosemary.
What do they say about it?
- "Very pleasant to the touch, full-bodied and easy to spread"
- "smells captivating, herbal"
- "Extremely efficient, because a really small amount the size of a pea is enough for both hands"
– St. John's wort [Hypericum P.] – its herb (flower, leaves) contains a red pigment – hypericin, pseudohypericin, flavonoids (rutin, quercetin), hyperoside, bactericidal tannins, vitamins A and C.
It supports wound healing and has antibacterial properties. It will help with the regeneration of the epidermis, nourishment and smoothing of the skin.
In the cream's formula, water has been replaced with fresh infusions – now an even higher concentration of active ingredients!
– fresh infusion of flax seeds – moisturizes, has a protective and soothing effect;
– evening primrose seed oil – lubricates and soothes, nourishes and regenerates the skin, has a slightly anti-aging effect. It is one of those oils that has the highest number of GLA acids.
– plum seed oil – nourishes and softens the epidermis, takes care of brittle nails, supports hydration of the epidermis. And it smells like marzipan...
– sunflower oil – strengthens epidermal barriers, perfectly softens and smoothes the skin.
– sea buckthorn oil – has anti-aging and protective properties and accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis.
– linseed oil – has an indirect moisturizing effect (reduces TEWL), has anti-radical and antioxidant properties, counteracts oxidative stress, soothes irritations and supports the inhibition of inflammation.
– apricot oil – smoothes the epidermis, reduces the formation of wrinkles, is gentle and can be used for sensitive and irritated skin.
– natural vitamin E – has antioxidant and anti-radical properties.
– urea – reduces the hardness of the skin of the feet and facilitates the exfoliation of keratinized epidermis. It supports the skin's regenerative processes, which can help minor wounds and abrasions heal faster.
– bergamot essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) – accelerates skin regeneration. In addition, it has antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties, improves mood without causing simultaneous arousal.
– cypress essential oil (Cupressus Sempervirens) – regulates excessive sweating, nourishes blood vessels and veins. It has a stimulating effect on the body and mind, adds energy.
– rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis) – stimulates circulation, firms the skin, has bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties. In addition, it relieves physical fatigue.
- For the skin of dry, damaged hands, with a tendency to damage the epidermis.
- For hands working in the kitchen, workshop and at the computer.
- For dry skin on the feet.
How to use:
Massage a small amount of the cream into the cleansed skin of your hands and/or feet. Use as often as you like or need.
MARTHA'S TRICK FROM THE EMERALD BEETLES:
Apply a thicker layer of cream at night and treat it like a mask. For a better effect, you can wear special cotton gloves over it.
SYLWIA'S TRICK WITH COMFORT. YOUR. SKIN:
Apply to dry skin on your feet overnight and put on socks.
Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil*, Urea, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Linalool**, Limonene**.
*ingredients from organic farming
**Essential Oil Ingredients
KUKBUK Picks 2019
Qltowy Cosmetic 2019