IOSSI Prebiotic Intimate Hygiene Foam MAGNOLIA 170 ml
A gentle prebiotic intimate foam with white tea extract and hyaluronic acid It gently cleanses, moisturizes and refreshes our most sensitive areas. No irritation, no unpleasant surprises, but accompanied by a prebiotic and lactic acid. It takes care of the proper pH of the skin and restores its lost comfort. And again it is blissful, and fresh, and tender.
|The quantity in the package||1 opak|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Shipping price||The Lack Of|
|The Availability Of||Few 1 opak|
|The bar code|
Cleansing. Hydration. Harmony.
Intimate hygiene foam with prebiotics and white tea extract gently cleanses, giving the skin a feeling of freshness and relief. The comfort it brings is due to its ability to moisturize and maintain the proper pH of intimate areas. And the pleasure that accompanies bathing with it.
Magnolia is a natural cosmetic for daily care. Safe and adapted to the needs of sensitive skin. You can use it every day, just like you listen to your favorite song over and over and over and over again.
For whom? For us who need a gentle cleansing of our intimate areas, for those sensitive ones who read Jasnorzewska at night – and when they find a moment, also during the day – for those who catch infections every now and then and for all those who are looking for their former tenderness.
Ingredients: 98% natural, 100% vegan.
The magic of the cosmetic lies in its rich composition:
- magnolia extract – has anti-inflammatory properties and soothes skin irritations.
- white tea extract – soothes, moisturizes, supports regeneration, tones.
- linseed oil esters – have a softening and smoothing effect.
- panthenol – is known for its soothing properties. It makes it more elastic and helps to maintain the right level of hydration. It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- inulin – a prebiotic obtained from chicory root. It supports the skin's protective barrier in the form of a microbiome, has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- hyaluronic acid – leaves the skin moisturized, soft and smooth for a long time. It promotes its regeneration.
- lactic acid – regulates the pH of the skin, restoring its natural, physiological pH. It improves hydration, has antibacterial properties and supports cleansing.
Action: cleansed, refreshed, moisturized, pH and irritation-free skin.
Application: Apply a small amount of foam to the palm of your hand and wash your intimate area thoroughly. Then rinse off generously with water.
INCI: Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Sorbitol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Inulin, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Tilia Platyphyllos Flower Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Linseed Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Panthenol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Limonene*
*natural ingredient of essential oils
Is the product suitable for people with sensitive skin? ~ Yes, the formula of the intimate hygiene foam has been developed with the most delicate parts of our body in mind.
Can the cosmetic be used by pregnant women? ~ There are no contraindications for Magnolia to be used by pregnant women.
Is it safe to use intimate hygiene foam every day? ~ Yes, you can apply the foam as many times a day as you need.
Can a cosmetic prevent infections? ~ Natural foam cleanses and maintains the proper pH of the skin, which prevents the formation of infections. But remember – no intimate hygiene product, even the best one, can replace a visit to the gynecologist!