CATCH'A'TIGER Regulating & Mattifying Cream 40 ml
A natural regulating and mattifying cream that suits all types of young skin, in particular: combination, oily, acne-prone, but also dry and normal skin. The cream regulates sebum secretion. It leaves the skin mattified and moisturized. It has a light, pleasant texture. It reduces shine in the skin just a few days after application. Don't worry, this cream won't clog pores!
|The quantity in the package||1 opak|
|Shipping within||24 hours|
|Shipping price||The Lack Of|
|The Availability Of||Few 2 opak|
-Spread the cream on the face, avoiding the eye area,
-If used in your morning skincare routine, you can apply sunscreen afterwards,
-You can use it in the morning and evening.
- Azeloglycine – It is a unique combination of the properties of azelaic acid (controls sebum production, brightens, smoothes and brightens) with the properties of glycine (moisturizes and makes it more elastic). Recommended for acne-prone skin.
- Thyme extract – It is extremely effective in the care of acne-prone skin. It tones and deeply cleanses impure skin prone to blackheads and pimples. It also helps to maintain the balance of oily skin and skin prone to excessive oiliness. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Betaine – An amino acid obtained from beetroot, has a strong moisturizing, soothing and protective effect on the skin.
- Borage oil – Oil with the richest content of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid). It helps in the care of skin affected by many skin problems such as: acne, AD, PsA, eczema.
- Cranberry oil – Easily absorbed, perfectly regenerates, improves the lipid metabolism of the skin. Soothes irritations. A large amount of natural tocopherols protects against free radicals caused by solar radiation, while phytosterols and phospholipids strengthen and nourish the skin.
-Vitamin E – It is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-radical effects. It prevents skin irritation and inhibits the aging process. It reduces transepidermal water loss, thus strengthening the epidermal barrier.
- Hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate – Produced by enzymatic degradation, thanks to which it easily penetrates into the subsequent layers of the epidermis, causing them to moisturize and nourish.
-Marine Postbiotic – Produced using the patented HTAC process. Thanks to its high compatibility with the skin microbiota, it cooperates with the local bacterial flora. It has a positive effect on the quality of the skin's protective barrier.
- Elderberry extract – It has a strong antioxidant effect. Rich in vitamins and mineral salts. It is suitable for oily and combination skin.
Instrumental tests have shown that the product:
- reduces sebum secretion by 18.18%
Application tests have shown that the product:
✓ The product does not have a comedogenic effect.
✓ The product regulates sebum secretion.
✓ The product leaves the skin slightly mattified.
✓ The product leaves the skin feeling moisturized.
✓ The product leaves the feeling of tightened pores.
✓ The product spreads well.
✓ The product does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling.
✓ The product is quickly absorbed.
✓ The product helps prevent the formation of new imperfections.
✓ The product is efficient.
✓ The product has a light texture.
✓ The product does not clog pores.
✓ The product has a pleasant, delicate fragrance.
✓ The product provides a comfortable feeling on the skin.
✓ The product reduces shine in the skin just a few days after application.
INCIs: Aqua, Propanediol, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Saccharide Isomerate, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sclerotium Gum, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.